Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We will be Deezer released in the gallery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any idea of when we can expect Deezer to drop onto the Ionic?

I must say that whilst I am disappointed with the lack of UK banks and actual 'useful' apps this would go someway to making this device the one I thought I was getting when I bought it. Coming from Polar I must admit I'm surprised at how far FitBit are behind dashboard wise and for exercise/sport

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Ionic - Samsung Galaxy S8
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Your guess is as good as any others; Fitbit don’t share release info until it’s done and dusted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jamesvfennell the December 5th press release is vague:

"Additionally, Fitbit is partnering with Deezer to bring its dynamic, personal streaming music service to Ionic users across the globe in 2018.1"

More motivation for global users with offline music, coming in 2018:

Music is an integral part of any workout, and through a new partnership with international streaming music service Deezer, Fitbit users around the globe will have the ability to take their favorite streaming music with them, no phone required (available in 2018).

and the future availability of the Deezer streaming music service on Fitbit Ionic. These forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual results due to a variety of factors

1 Will require Deezer Premium+ subscription."

Also agree with you about Fitbit dashboard. Its my biggest complaint. While the dashboard is attractive and motivates some to be more active (stepping activities), its missing a lot of exercise/sport features and even for step activities you can get a weekly/monthly/yearly summary of running miles or power walking miles. From my point-of-view, Fitbit is targeting weight watchers (really nice for that), folks looking to become more active (again really nice for this), and those curious about sleep patterns. And sleep stages amazes me, Fitbit published study results that clearly show sleep stages isn't very accurate.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply Fitbit - means a lot...............

Best Answer

Any update on this Fitbit? @MattFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jamesvfennell Our team is still working to have the Deezer app released in the gallery.

Though I do not have a timeline that I can share, I will be sure to keep you updated as more information becomes available. Robot Happy

@bbarrera @SunsetRunner Thanks for the help! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All the advertisements for the new versa and ionic is stating that Deezer is integrated. Surely it'll have to be released before or when they are,?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just downloaded the OS2 today and Deezer is an app on the Ionic watch now.  Has some other cool features as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do I need Deezer premium+ to use with Fitbit?

I am already using Spotify premium.

Best Answer
0 Votes