Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dexcom and Glance watch face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded the Glance app on my Sense. It shows the face but doesn't give me my Dexcom info. There are just dashes. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

@deamo5333 I am assuming you mean Glance clockface. Please take a look here to learn how to properly set it up.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I've gone step by step. No error messages only dashes. FotoJet.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@deamo5333 It seems like it is not syncing the dexcom data back to your sense. Have you tried rebooting both your phone and watch (long press the button until screen goes black and fitbit logo flashes)? If it still fails, the best course of action would be to contact the develop of the clockface. You can find his email here.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
Yes did that. When I long press it goes straight to "clocks"
Best Answer
0 Votes

You have confirmed that you are logged into your Dexcom account? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@deamo5333 let's try other way. Please go to the settings app on your watch (gray gear cog) and scroll down to Shut down. Tap it. Wait 10 seconds and turn the watch back on by pressing the button for 2 seconds or so. 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm wondering if my phone is compatible now. I have a Samsung s20. I desperately need a glucose clock or I have to return it. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks all. I figured it out. I didn't have notifications approved for it on my cell. 

Best Answer

Please tell me what you changed to get your testimony back.
thanks

Best Answer

Be advised that this watch face is not available as of now for the Sense 2 or Versa 4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, good point

Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably, because the author, not fitbit, has to rewrite the code for these watches. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Definitely, because the author has no access to any SDK to rewrite the code for these watches.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes