Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Develop apps and clock faces for Ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Is it possible to create a new watch face or indeed apps for the ace 2?
I would like to customize the watch for my son.

Everything in the sdk seems to be for other watches and the ace 2 is not in the emulator.

I don't mind sideloading if need be, it doesn't need to be in the gallery.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @wyrdfish, welcome to the Community Forums.

We glad to hear about your interested in developing apps and clock faces for the Ace 2. However, the SDK is only available for Fitbit Ionic and  the Versa series. 

You can find more information in the article: How do I develop new apps for the Fitbit App Gallery? 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really want to know what is the best company right now in terms of the availability of competent professionals capable of creating a quality mobile app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

As far as I know, many people praise the Triare team for their professionalism and responsible approach to project management. For example, one of my business associates ordered a booking application from them and shared this link with me https://triare.net/insights/mobile-booking-apps/. I highly recommend you follow this link and check out some informative posts on their official website.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you can download them from some website and then just load them into the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes