Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need a Snapchat account to use Bitmoji?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

Can I use the bitmoji app instead of Snapchat because I have the bitmoji app but not Snapchat?

Thank you,

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Joshey. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note that before installing Bitmoji clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.

To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab   

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope this answers your inquiry. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Joshey. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note that before installing Bitmoji clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.

To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab   

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope this answers your inquiry. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you get the clock face without Snapchat and just with the bitmoji app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Joshey As stated above:

• You need a Fitbit Smartwatch and
  • You’ll also need a Snapchat/ Bitmoji account.

(Snap owns Bitmoji, and in order to connect your Bitmoji account to Fitbit, you’ll need to authenticate through Snapchat. Here are directions to connect your Bitmoji account to your Snapchat account if you haven’t already...

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes