Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golf GPS Rangefinder

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to change feet to yardage on the Golf GPS Rangefinder app? I’ve tried contacting the developer without any luck. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @WCainer and welcome to the Help forum.  I am moving your post to the App Gallery forum.  It is a better fit for your question.  That app is available for several Fitbit models.  I think it increases the chance that you will get some help.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

WCainer, sorry I can't seem to find where you switch from feet to yards.  Mine defaulted to yards.  The only choices under settings on the app on the watch I see are US and metric for distance units.

I have an issue that I can't seem to fix.  I think it happened about the time my iPhone updated to iOS 14.5. I have a Sense which has the latest Fitbit OS and I downloaded the latest version of Golf GPS Rangefinder (May 9, 2021 v2.15).  When I run the app it connects to GPS and Phone but not to WWW (internet).  I have tried everything: restart the watch, restart the phone, delete the app and reinstall the app, all combinations of these.  Without connect to the internet, it the app cannot find the golf course.  Hoping someone has an idea of what to do.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes