Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Time Zones Clock Face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As a flight attendant traversing many time zones, it would be extremely helpful to have a native face clock with an elegant design of a dual time zone that’s easy to change even when your phone is in airplane mode. Please consider. I may have to go back to using my Apple Watch for work. Though I’d rather only have to use my new Fitbit Versa.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

@ricky128 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the suggestions for future clock faces you would like to see for Fitbit watches.

There are clock faces found on the Fitbit App Gallery that will show dual time zones. Check the following:

• Dual Time
  • Cobblestyle

These should be of you interest and useful for flight attendants. Please check them out and let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the suggestions. However, none of those designs are elegant. I installed each one and they look ugly and very pixilated. Those watch faces don’t enthuse me to look at my watch. Please consider a native elegant dual time zone watch that’s customizable while in-flight. Thank you again for listening. I’ll be using my Apple Watch until then.

Best Answer

@ricky128 Thanks for your reply and for trying those clock faces. Also, thanks for providing your feedback about them.

In this case, I'd recommend posting the specifics about the clock face you would like to have on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to do this as there are all kinds of developers checking this board for new ideas. Users can also vote and comment to show support.

Please let me know once you have created the idea so I can vote for it too!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

I am trying four clock faces with dual time and setting my Sense two time zones west to get my day to begin at 2 am. The clack faces are:

My Dyslexic 2 Clocks

New World Clock

Dual Time

The Traveller

Best Answer
0 Votes