Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events get shown on the incorrect date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

I have just bought a Fitbit Versa 2 and am having trouble with the Agenda App. The problem is that the dates are out of sync and events get shown on the incorrect date. E.g. Instead of showing Sunday and Monday in the app in shows Sunday and Tuesday and all my events on Monday are shown under Tuesday heading. Only when I click on the event itself does it tell me it is on Monday. 

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app again (multiple times) but have encountered the same problem. I am using the Fitbit App on Apple iOS (latest version). 

I'm not sure what the problem is and any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 🙂

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @henryja88. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for sharing detailed information about the issues experienced with the Agenda app, as well for the steps tried on your own. This shouldn't be happening and to get your events updated correct I'd suggest to try the following steps. Just make sure to turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby to prevent any interference during this process:

1. On the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Versa 2 > Apps > Agenda and remove it.
  2. Remove your Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and reinstall the Agenda app.
  6. Sync your Versa 2 and check your Agenda.

By the way, I’ve moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board as there are more chances for you to get an answer to your post here.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LizzyFitbit. Thanks for your response. 

I've done everything you mentioned in your response, however, I still encounter the same problem. 

Is there something else I can do to fix the problem? 

Thank you!

Best Answer

Hi @henryja88. It's great to see you again and I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for keeping me updated and for the time taken while trying the steps suggested in my post. It sounds odd as your events should update based on your phone's records. Since the days aren't correct, could you please take a picture of the events displayed on both, your Versa 2 and your phone? To attach the pictures in your reply, check this post. Additionally, let me know your iPhone model and OS version.

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LizzyFitbit thanks for your response. 

I'm using the iPhone 6s and operating on iOS 13.3. 

That is what I see on my Fitbit on the Agenda app. It always seems to skip one day when I do have an event on Sunday March 15 on my calendar which is sync into the Agenda app. 

Thanks for your help! IMG_8471.JPG

Best Answer

Hi @henryja88. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry of my delay.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information as well for the screenshot. These details were very helpful! Your iPhone 6S is confirmed to be a compatible device and I appreciate you for keeping everything up to date. Since we've exhausted our troubleshooting steps, I've got in touch with our Support team to request a case on your behalf. They'll further investigate and give you a hand with this matter via email. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Hope to see you around!

Best Answer