Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always On Clockface Turns Off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently have been downloading and trying a few different watch faces for the Versa from the "always on" category. However, when I activate the clock face it only stays on a few seconds then reverts back to default. For whatever reason I'm crazy picky and want my watch to appear like... a watch, you know? Classic hours  minutes seconds hands pointing to Roman numerals. I've found a couple that look acceptable to me, but they only stay on a few seconds before reverting to sleek modern Arabic numerals, like on a lock screen for my cell phone. How do I set it to always appear like a watch? This might've already been in the forums but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @TrippyHippy. Welcome! It's great to see you here in the forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as well for explaining what type of clock face you'd like to see on your Versa 2. I was checking the Fitbit App Gallery and it seems that Fitbit hasn't developed a clock face with your description. However there are a few created by 3rd-party developers. For that reason, I'd suggest to get in touch with them to get the "Always On Display" feature working on their clock faces. Usually their contact details are within the clock face description.

By the way, I’ve moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board as there are more chances for you to get an answer to your post here.

Keep me posted with the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many third party watch faces don't support Always On Display yet because it is an experimental feature and only a select few developers have access to it. I'm waiting for access to become available to all developers before I can release updated versions of my watchface. The code is already there but I cannot publish yet.

Best Answer