Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite app section in App Gallery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just a suggestion...I love my Fitbit ionic I would just like to see a favorites section in the app for the watch faces. There is several that I like and use but don’t know the names. It would be helpful if there is a favorite section in the app to store these so I don’t have to look all over the place for them. Other than that...keep up the good work.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Zalifar79, thanks for stopping by! I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. 

I've also seen yours under "Features", nice way to go my friend! Robot Very HappyFor anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes