Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altimenter APP available?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I find the app that displays altimeter readings?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @Alpine5678, it's nice to see you here! Man Very Happy Your watch must be connected to Wi-Fi in order for some apps to install or update. For instructions on connecting your watch to Wi-Fi, see How do I connect my Fitbit watch to Wi-Fi?

To install an app:

• With your watch nearby, on the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  • Tap or click Apps > All Apps.
  • Browse the available apps. When you find the one you want to install, tap or click it. Here are the ones related to Altimeter

altimeter.png

• Tap or click Install.
  • Some apps require certain permissions in order to work properly, such as access to the internet or the ability to run in the background. Review these requested permissions and tap or click Install to add the app to your watch. Note that some permissions can cause your phone to use more data. If you decide at a later time that you don’t want an app to have certain permissions, you can adjust these permissions later.

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes