Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic & Versa Clock Faces by BV Designs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Collage-small.png

Hello all!

I hope you're enjoying your new Ionic and Versa watches, as I am!

I haven't yet had the chance to post here before, so I thought I'd write to introduce myself. I'm BV Designs and I develop watchfaces. Some of you may remember me from Pebble as I first started developing for these devices (and I still do) but now I'm also developing watchfaces for Ionic and Versa, a lot of which has been ported over from Pebble.

I have attached a sort of collage of my current contributions, should you be interested in them. If you are (thanks!), look out in the Fitbit App Gallery for them and I've also referenced them with a list of the clock names here:-

1. Step Counter
2. Speedometer
3. Graph
4. ComboClock
5. Time & Weather
6. Days of the Week
7. BEACON
8. Essential Watch
9. Classic Analogue
10. Slide Time
11. Roman Chrono
12. The future :-)

I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line here or use the "Contact Developer" link in the entry of the clockface you're interested in. To be the first to hear of my latest designs, you can also follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/DesignsBV) or Facebook - just search for BV Designs. Enjoy!

(Edited to add they're on Versa too)

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

I see what you are doing with the Measures ... getting more information.  For me ... I still like the Essentials ... it is clean ... straight forward ... no lines ... not a carnival of colors ... not too busy ... just the "essentials"  🙂  I can quickly see and comprehend ... without having to figure out what every thing is.  I like the clean green circles as well.

I don't know ... I may give Measures a whirl ... I'm pretty sure I'll stick with the Essentials.

Thanks for the notice to check out the new options.

Best Answer
0 Votes

NEW and now available in the Fitbit App Gallery, Retro Digital!  Install it here: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/b1e32cb5-4aa2-4d45-8de5-e35d17b2289e

Retro-Digital-screenshot-ionic2.png

Retro-Digital-screenshot-versa2.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently replaced my Asus ZenWatch 2 with the Versa and immediately went searching for a watch face that most closely resembled my custom designed watch face. Happily I found BEACON, it is clear and clean and allows me to present the info I am most interested in (Battery %, Date (ddd dd), Weather Conditions and Digital clock).

If I could wish for one additional feature on BEACON it would be to customize the color of each of the Info Text elements. Do you have any plans to incorporate this feature into your design?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very happy to hear that BEACON fits all your clockface needs!  I don't have any plans to further customise the colours at the moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Understood. 

Another feature I greatly appreciate is the Standby with Low-Light Mode. Do you have any plans to have the normal display activate from a wrist shake rather than the screen tap? This would allow a no hands operation. Just a suggestion. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dashboard-screenshot-ionic.png 

Flexible-screenshot-ionic.png

I've got two new clockfaces called Dashboard and Flexible, now available in the Fitbit App Gallery for both Ionic and Versa! Install and let me know what you think!

Links:
Dashboard - https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/28678d9c-81c8-4846-9107-e48960e8b6e1
Flexible - https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/f5d16386-c39f-4f4e-a254-60be1c4ec9af

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Matclar I've now got a website if you're still interested - it's www.bvdesigns.info.

Best Answer

Awesome. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bsavarin I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing your website on this thread. 

I'm sure a lot of users will find this useful to see the full size pictures of the clock faces you have created and also to download them to Fitbit watches. @Matclar

Your clock faces are really nice. Please keep developing more!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

First off thanks for the watch face BEACON. Used this on the Pebble round as well. I came here wanting to make the suggestion for more color options. I see that you have already said you don't plan this but I will add my vote. I think even just being able to change the color of the hands to something different would give the face a bit more depth. Keep up the great work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the BEACON face. It it the only one I can see at night when I am not wearing my corrective lenses. What do the red and green dots in the center of the face indicate?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The dot is the connection status. Green is connected, red disconnected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for replying - that's correct; it shows the Bluetooth connection status.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear you're happy with this clock face @Llmgtab and @DKirb, I like it too! Man Very Happy 

Here is the description of this awesome clock face:

retrodigital.png

Also, I'd great to see: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch?

If you plan doing some changes on your Retro Digital clock face, please keep us posted @bsavarin

Happy stepping guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit From looking at the thread, I think they were talking about BEACON and not Retro Digital... but I'm glad you like it, either way! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the confusion @bsavarin. Both are yours and I thought they were talking about the new one. But, both are great. I'll try the BEACON. Robot wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another new clockface for the App Gallery, for Ionic and Versa!  "Thrice" is ready for install if you click this link: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/e0ed82c9-b0a5-4d7a-86a3-5abaccd9eba4

Thrice-screenshot-Ionic.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got two new clockfaces now in the Fitbit App Gallery, and available for both Ionic and Versa!

"Photo Clock" is now available to add your picture to your clock background.

Link: https://gam.fitbit.com/…/1a3c6b2c-2d53-46f9-9711-3bed59bce6…

Photo-Clock-screenshot-ionic.png

"Spreadsheet" - use to display the time with your important health stats in a unique way.

Link: https://gam.fitbit.com/…/7eeb577f-1aac-4a6e-97c2-c014f44d7f…Spreadsheet-screenshot-ionic.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bsavarin I hope you're doing well! Thank you so very much for adding those awesome looking clock faces to the Fitbit App Gallery. Thanks for making them available for both Ionic and Versa.

I'm sure a lot of users will find them attractive and useful and I'm sure they will download it. Hope you can get some user experience feedback too on this thread.

Thanks again and see you around! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hi, my watch face is only showing B&W. I have changed the settings but I can't work out how to send the updated settings to the watch.

Update: Fixed it thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes