Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic & Versa Clock Faces by BV Designs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Collage-small.png

Hello all!

I hope you're enjoying your new Ionic and Versa watches, as I am!

I haven't yet had the chance to post here before, so I thought I'd write to introduce myself. I'm BV Designs and I develop watchfaces. Some of you may remember me from Pebble as I first started developing for these devices (and I still do) but now I'm also developing watchfaces for Ionic and Versa, a lot of which has been ported over from Pebble.

I have attached a sort of collage of my current contributions, should you be interested in them. If you are (thanks!), look out in the Fitbit App Gallery for them and I've also referenced them with a list of the clock names here:-

1. Step Counter
2. Speedometer
3. Graph
4. ComboClock
5. Time & Weather
6. Days of the Week
7. BEACON
8. Essential Watch
9. Classic Analogue
10. Slide Time
11. Roman Chrono
12. The future :-)

I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line here or use the "Contact Developer" link in the entry of the clockface you're interested in. To be the first to hear of my latest designs, you can also follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/DesignsBV) or Facebook - just search for BV Designs. Enjoy!

(Edited to add they're on Versa too)

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

Welcome on board @winnum! I'm glad to hear you were able to fix it, thanks for sharing the outcome! 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Robot Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Holiday-screenshot-versa.png15-Pack Super Bumper Bundle.png

Amazing offer! Get the “Fitbit 5-Pack Value Bundle 3” or “Fitbit 15-Pack Super Bumper Bundle” and EXCLUSIVE access to my new clockface “Holiday!” for Ionic and Versa at no extra charge!

Use it not just for Christmas, but any time of the year. Customise it with the birthdays and events of your loved ones.

Get it before it hits the Fitbit App Gallery! Search “BV Designs”. Enjoy!

Direct link to Holiday!: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/05b7b1b5-ebff-4586-8363-43d75708a2bb

Best Answer
0 Votes

Omg, so lovely @bsavarin! Thanks for sharing the link to get your new clock faces. Robot Very Happy Sure people gonna love them! 

Happy Holidays! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Flowers-screenshot-ionic.png

Wake up to a fresh bouquet on your Ionic or Versa every morning! “Flowers” now available in the Fitbit App Gallery. Enjoy! 

Link (on mobile) gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to my Versa.  How do I view your available clocks and how do I install them on my watch?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Search for "BV Designs" in the app gallery, or click any of the links above for the clock you are interested in (you need to be on your mobile for this).  Choose the Select button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Flyin4now Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for posting your inquiry on this thread. I'm glad you got a Fitbit Versa. 

Please follow the steps shown on this article to learn how to install and manage apps on your Fitbit watch. Also, follow @bsavarin steps to find these clock faces and download them.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the five clock faces pack, installed one but how do I access the other four?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately, Fitbit does not store the clockfaces you have downloaded or installed. The app will only show one clock at a time, unlike the apps where you will see everything you've installed.

However, because you've purchased this bundle, all you need to do is after you've chosen the clock you want to see on your watch, choose End Trial in the settings menu, then when the 5-digit code comes up enter that with your e-mail address used to purchase in http://kzl.io/unlock, and you will be able to access the full clock without downloading again.

If you then want to use another clock you've purchased, you will need to go through the above process again.

To reiterate, Fitbit shows only one clock at a time on the watch and the app.

I hope this has helped. If you have any other queries please let me know.

Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Weather-Digital-screenshot-ionic.png

See the weather on your wallpaper, at any time of day! From Weather Analogue comes the new "Weather Digital", now in the App Gallery! Enjoy!

Link: https://gam.fitbit.com/…/6ca2edd4-3220-469a-920b-71a3572b44…

Best Answer
0 Votes

A catch-up on my latest clockfaces, available in the App Gallery!

My-Flag-screenshot-ionic.png

My Flag - https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/495e3c08-cc6a-41db-9aec-6b0637cf1eab

All-Day-Stats-screenshot-ionic1.png

All-Day Stats - https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/eff8e9f7-cdac-4986-aa5a-1a498fcf703e

Enjoy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I found your step counter face and am so grateful.  I am 65 and the eyes are going and I really want to know steps, date, day of the week, and you have exactly what I want (not exactly easy to find in the fitbit app).    I love it, but would like to add seconds to the time display.  Is that possible?  Thanks so much.  

p.s. I was dreaming of having the colors change for battery life and had to laugh when I found your face had this incorporated, GREAT IDEA.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not planning to make any changes to the clock any time soon.  If I do, I would only think about adding the seconds if there is a way to do it without negatively affecting the overall design.

Meanwhile, I'm glad you're liking Step Counter!

Best Answer
0 Votes