Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic Starbucks app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I put my starbucks card number into the fitbit app, and synced the ionic, but the card wont show up on the ftbit. Please help resolve the issue.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

If you have not done this yet try restarting your Ionic. Push the home button and the lower right button at the same time and hold for 10-15 seconds until the screen goes blank and the Fitbit logo shows up. Let go and let the unit restart. Do this 3 times in a row. Also reboot your phone to clear up any issues that might stem from there. Then check the app for the Starbucks card number and sync again. Lets see if this works.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Andrew-Cou Welcome to the Fitbit family! Have you tried @wtksk8r awesome workaround? Is it good now?

If not, you can try registering your card at the Starbucks webpage or using the Starbucks mobile app. That should work! Please check this article for more details regarding adding a Starbucks card.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I figured out that my phone was the problem because it was not fully compatible. I used a friends iPhone 6 plus to sync my Ionic. I am glad to say the problem is resolved, and my Starbucks card is showing on the Ionic. Thanks for the help 🙂

Best Answer

@Andrew-Cou Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear that you are back on track now. Thanks for sharing what worked for you and your experience. I'm sure a lot of users will benefit from this. 

I will leave the list of supported devices here just in case any other user would like to check that out. 

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this fix, but it didn't work for me. I have an iPhone X.  Will registering the card on my mobile Starbucks app have any effect on the watch app or is it just a substitute? Assuming the latter.

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you install the fitbit app on your PC? if not, then try that and add the card for starbucks then.

@Andrew-Cou wrote:

I put my starbucks card number into the fitbit app, and synced the ionic, but the card wont show up on the ftbit. Please help resolve the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all of the solutions (I have a Samsung Note8). I put my Starbucks card # on my mobile app and on my computer app. I restarted my phone and tried the 3 time restart of the Ionic. Still, every time I click on the Starbucks app on my Ionic, it says to go to the mobile site and add the number. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
did you check to see if it is actually syncing up, from the mobile fitbit
app to your ionic? So, sometimes you have to do a manual push or reboot
your mobile device to get it to work.
Best Answer

It's syncing and I did reboot everything (phone, laptop, watch) Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here is what I posted on the Fitbit forum back in January 2018 to get my
Starbucks app to work. Good luck.

Here is something that took awhile to figure out. If you want to have the
Starbucks card to work on the ionic. I had to have the fitbit connect app
loaded on my PC and my Mobile Device (e.g. Iphone). You'll need to match
them up for the applications (Starbucks) to work. If you've added your card
number before this, then remove the card, "save". Then readd the card
number to your application and resync the ionic to your mobile device after
you've synced your PC and the mobile device.
Best Answer

@melbt1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the situation you are experiencing and for trying those steps to sort this out.

Have you tried @cavster63's great tips on the post above? That workaround could help you out with this.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes