Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Labs -Treasure Trek frozen steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

After months of playing this game the steps have decided to freeze and will no longer count down.  The number it's stuck on is 182991.

Is there a way to resolve this? don't want to uninstall and reinstall as I guess I'll lose my progress?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Logan1987, it's nice to see you around the forums! If you haven't done so already please check if your Treasure Trek app doesn't have a pending update.

If the issue persists after updating your app, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it. Don't worry about this, you won't lose any progress.

As you may know, Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

You can also try the general troubleshooting which you can find here.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for rthe reply.

It did not require an update, I uninstalled and reinstalled and I've lost all my progress!

Best Answer

I uninstalled then reinstalled and lost everything even though you said it would be fine. 😞

Best Answer