Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pets and Treasure Trek feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @rebelandduke, hope you're doing great! Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form

In regards to Treasure Trek, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Rest assure we are working to deliver better options to our users, so once again thank you for your feedback as this help us to continue our work. Robot Very Happy

See you later and stay awesome!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity/Added Labels

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Treasure Trek is a Fitbit app...

Anyway, don't give up.  Buy new items to help you.  It seems hard now, but the pets, workers, and ships, help you get more money and more through maps faster (less steps required).  Each level is initially hard, but as long as you stick with it, you'll acquire enough assets to beat the next monster.

Best Answer

Swipe right on the treasure trek app (or left I forget) and then you can buy ships, pets and crew etc which reduce the number of steps needed for each map.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @Ricky_Dawn and @SunsetRunner thanks for your tips and recommendations for the Fitbit Pets and Treasure Trek apps. I like Fitbit Pets! Man Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have plenty of pets/ships and pirates... point is the game sucked the fun out by making it too hard. I’ve returned to my Apple Watch because their health apps work better now. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your feedback @rebelandduke. As I mentioned in my post above, you can provide feedback for Treasure Trek and Fitbit Pets. 

I'll share some of my experience with the Pets. Woman Very Happy Well, as you progress through your steps each day, you will see the number in the bottom right corner count up. Tap on that area any time it’s more than zero, and a little food bowl comes out to feed your dog or cat. You have to earn enough of those treats to feed him 5 times each day or the next morning the doghouse will be empty. If you tap on the envelope in the dog house you will see a picture of your pet and a figure for the number of treats he wants. Once you have earned your treats tap on the little circle with the treat number earned and your pet will come back to you.

Something that I've noticed with this is that the steps that increase the number in the lower-right corner have to be steps you got on the Fitbit Ionic or Versa (depending of which one you have). If you have more than 1 Fitbit tracker, and you get your steps using your other one, and then sync both so that your Ionic/Versa reflects the updated step count, then the number in the lower-right corner on the Ionic/Versa screen with your pet will not have increased. The interactive clock face seems it only pulls step data locally, from the device (the tracker itself), instead of from the account.

If there's any questions present, let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes