Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa won't connect to Uber App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have installed Uber app in Fitbit but after clicking confirm it gets stuck in request. It doesn't show fare and automatically goes to phone not connected. However the phone is connected

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Ankster123, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please try the following steps in order to connect your Versa to the Uber App:

• Remove the Uber app from your watch by uninstalling it through the Fitbit app
  • After, you have to reinstall the Uber app (you will see this version:  1.0.10)
  • Make sure you complete a new setup 

These steps should help resolve any recent issues you may have experienced with the app. If you are still seeing the not-connected when attempting to access the app, please let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi team,

In app it is showing version 1.0.10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Ankster123. Thanks for letting me know the Uber app version. 

I was wondering if you've tried the steps I posted here

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Still same error message "not connected"

😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Ankster123, thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided. 

Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes