Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit calculator on Versa Lite

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter was using he calculator and showed me something interesting today.

54 ÷ 6 = 9

5.4 ÷ .6 = 9.00000002

Anyone know how or why a calculator can be off? Is there an update to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Changed label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @NeedMoreCowbell, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for bringing this to our attention. 

I use the same calculator as @EmTe's and the calculation is correct. If you're using Alexandre Fournier-Ahizoune, please note with third party apps Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Which Calculator app from the app store are you using? There are several.

The Calculator by Terry app shows the correct result when doing: 5.4 / 0.6 = 9

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's:

Calculator

Alexandre Fournier-Ahizoune 

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/f2a40784-5acd-468c-a14b-b35e0fa5e8d3

Thanks, I'll have her try another app if this one is defective.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @NeedMoreCowbell, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for bringing this to our attention. 

I use the same calculator as @EmTe's and the calculation is correct. If you're using Alexandre Fournier-Ahizoune, please note with third party apps Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes