Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit clock boxy suggestion

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hello fitbit dev!

i like the boxy clock that u did the devlopment, but it is possible to have a background dark instead of white???

or maybe add it in preference...

or maybe you can share you source code.

thank to you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there @sapeur3873, it's nice to see you here! Robot Very Happy Your idea is great. For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

i tried to do it… but Nothing happen...

could u only share your code of boxy clock???

like this we can manage to change the color  of the box, and to have a dark theme also!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @sapeur3873! Boxy is clock face that belongs to Fitbit Labs. Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

i don 't ask for support or troubleshooting , i just want to can change the back color, and some other option...

i just ask if they can share the code of this Watch...

but maybe is difficult 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sapeur3873! If you cannot change the back color and some other options, please see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

If you continue to have inconveniences and need further assistance, share your questions through this form.

I'll be around, let me know if you need anything else! 

Best Answer
0 Votes