Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek has stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been using/playing Treasure Trek since I got my Ionic. For a few weeks now my current map has been stuck on 79151 steps. I still “find” treasure, but the step count on my map doesn’t decrease. Also my pets are on 192/150 (!) and ships 132/100. I’m nowhere near the “daily” challenge which is stuck on 100 billion (and has been for months - I don’t think it’s possible). 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

It's nice to see you around the forums @KatLDayIf you haven't done so already please check if your Treasure Trek app doesn't have a pending update.

If the issue persists after after updating your app, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it.

You can also try the general troubleshooting which you can find here.

I've moved your post to the App Gallery as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, there’s no update. If I delete the app and reinstall it, will it lose all of my progress?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for following my suggestions @KatLDay! I'm afraid so, my best recommendations is to contact the developer of this app. 

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Rest assure we are working to deliver better options to our users, so once again thank you for your feedback as this help us to continue our work. Robot Very Happy

If there's anything else I may assist you with, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Um. Hello. Fitbit? Treasure Trek is a Fitbit app. 

I understand that it’s experimental, and so may have bugs; that’s partly why I’m posting. Since you seem to have completely forgotten that it exists, I’m guessing updates won’t be appearing any time soon. 

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KatLDay Thanks for your reply and for sharing your opinions. 

Treasure Trek is not a Fitbit app, it is a Fitbit Labs app. Please feel free to share your feedback through this form. This is the best way to bring your experience to the developer's attention. If there is an update available anytime soon, we will definitely let you know!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Oh look, that link again! Which takes you to a “page not found” message. I mean, if you’re going to copy/paste responses, you could at least check the links. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KatLDay Thanks for your reply and for reporting the situation with the link.

I will send this report to the correct place to have it fixed. I will let you know once it's done.

Thanks again for reporting this. I'll keep you posted! 

Best Answer

I’ve got exactly the same issue since updating the firmware to the latest version a few days ago - now the steps don’t decrease and the treasure found is not relative for the amount of steps done - I walked 19k steps today and it only found 344million treasure rather than the 2billion or so it should have found. I’ve looked everywhere for answers and no joy! Seems like something in the firmware upgrade has broken Treasure Trek 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ColinInBromley Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with the Treasure Trek app on this thread. Thanks for sharing the details regarding this.

Please feel free to send this feedback to out Fitbit Labs team. This way, they can check further on this and provide you with a solution. Use this form to send it over.

Please let me know if you get any reply or workaround to get this sorted.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer