Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiton App combaitbility with Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be really nice to have the Fiton App be compatible with the Charge 3 (or any of the charge series) as more people are working from home and using home workout apps 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Is this an app you want on your Fitbit tracker? 

Or is it an app on your phone that you want to sync to your Fitbit account. 

If your asking if the phone app can sync with Fitbit, you will jab be to ask Fit On. 

Third parties setup their own convection to Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich,

FitOn is a fitness app that uses Fitbit and other watches to display your heart hate on screen while you work out to rank you on a leaderboard and calculates how much calories you burn. 

I first messaged FitOn about this issue first, however this was their response;

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for reaching out and so glad to hear you're enjoying FitOn! Unfortunately Fitbit doesn't not natively support streaming real-time heart rate so our integration requires a companion app to be installed on a compatible Fitbit watch (Ionic, Versa or Versa 2). Hopefully Fitbit will update their trackers at some point to natively support streaming real-time heart rate so we can make it available”

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jessica 
Best Answer

I agree. I could have sworn that Charge was included in the FitOn integration until I paid the subscription and then it wasn't there. Please @Fitbit consider integrating this, it's a very good and popular app. 

Best Answer

@Amygale the Fitvit Charge doesn't have the option to read the heart rate .

@JessicaK-P it sounds as if your asking if a third party app can link up with your Fitbit tracker.

I'm not sure what that has to do with your Fitbit app on the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue i honestly don’t know, I’m just a user. On the FitOn app, you can pay a subscription to have your heart rate recorded and displayed on screen while you’re working out. This is what’s on the app; 

D88D516E-4881-4B82-AF14-0C00CE2D095D.jpeg

F8F380DF-3697-4CD9-80F6-A3693DEBA699.png

ABA26D1E-1810-4AC9-BF09-F7A840DCB0E7.png

and again this is what what the FitOn app told me when I asked them the same thing:

Unfortunately Fitbit doesn't not natively support streaming real-time heart rate so our integration requires a companion app to be installed on a compatible Fitbit watch (Ionic, Versa or Versa 2). Hopefully Fitbit will update their trackers at some point to natively support streaming real-time heart rate so we can make it available”

That’s all the info I can offer sadly 

Best Answer

It’s 2023 now, I hope they have done something , it is about tine

Best Answer
0 Votes