Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipboard app not working properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I configure flipboard from the gallery in versia 2, but from it the watch tells me to select a category, but it is already selected. What do I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @jsolas5. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

As a first approach, please see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

On a side note, keep in mind that the app does not show the full article on the Fitbit device. It will show a quick view/short description for each of the cover stories only. You can’t read the full article in the Fitbit app either. In the Fitbit app, users can tap on the gear icon and tap Select new category. This is to choose the type of news category (sports, running, health, etc.) that users wants to appear on the Fitbit device.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done everything you say and I have not found any solution. I select the desired category and from the watch it keeps telling me to select a category, I have searched the internet, where you tell me, I make sure that the smartphone is linked to the watch, and uninstalled and installed the mobile application, I have put The factory watch, I have tried with other phones and nothing at all, and according to the flipboard app store, it is compatible with this watch, this being a versa 2.
Any other solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes