Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

Hi @ECW1,

This has happened to me too.  I found it helps to keep the screen on the phone "awake" during the teleporting process.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Appreciate your response.  How long did it take when you kept your phone awake?  I tried doing that but it still took some time.

Best Answer

It took about 10 min. for me.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response.  

Best Answer

Hey. I installed Bitmoji, and I connected to Snapchat. It appears that it’s preparing to teleport, but I think it’s taking so long. I just have to wait or do I have to do something? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

Hi there, @Laurastur.. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

Before installing this clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.

To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab    

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hey. I’ve installed Bitmoji and I‘ve login with Snapchat, and it still stays in preparing teleport.

Best Answer

@Laurastur. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I've had my Sense for about 7 months and set up the Bitmoji clock with no trouble when I first got it.  There other day I tried to change the outfit on my character and when I tried to sync the clock face it said I was logged out of Snapchat.  I logged back in and it sat on "preparing to teleport" all night.

Since then I have tried:

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Bitmoji clock face

Factory resetting my watch

Disconnecting Fitbit from my Snapchat account and reconnecting

Making a brand new Bitmoji and Snapchat account and linking that to my Fitbit

Turning 2 factor authentication on my Snapchat account on and off

Disabling the beta features on my Snapchat app

Reinstalling Snapchat

Nothing has worked!  Now I have a spinny circle on my watch and it's stuck on preparing to teleport in the app.  

This is driving me nuts, has anyone else seen this??

Thanks...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem!  Were you able to get yours working?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get it working? I've been trying for 2 days now.

Best Answer

Unfortunately not and I've given up hope after multiple tries.  Currently,  the app won't install for me, it keeps failing to launch.

Best of luck to you.  

Best Answer

I contacted with Fitbit and did all what they told me, but it still doesn’t work. I tried with another mobile phone and another versa 2 and it didn’t work either. I got tired and I gave up, so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. 

Best Answer

Bummer. Thanks for letting me know.

Best Answer

That stinks 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Bitmoji clock is stuck on porting and I don't know what else to do

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer

It's stuck on preparing to teleport, but never does anything. I've restarted it, disconnected the Bluetooth deleted and re-downloaded the clock 

Best Answer

Both myself and my gf are getting the same issue.  I have an Ionic and my gf a Versa 2

Best Answer

I just switched to a sense from my ionic having the same issues been through all forums tried all methods nothing working so far, on an iPhone 13 Pro Max also

Best Answer