Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foto clockface is well done

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Really.  The developer made it super easy to add a photograph from your phone gallery or camera or even the web.  I found it under the 'digital" clock faces.  

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I will give it a try! Thanks!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. Really an excellent watchface!

Best Answer

Hi all,

Yes, the clock face now supports both Android and IOS phone and I am pretty happy to have it on my ionic.

Steve

Best Answer

i couldn't get it to work.  how did you add a photo?

Best Answer
0 Votes
On my android phone II chose the settings "gear" icon while in the
clockface on the phone, and clicked on the photo field. I selected a photo
from my gallery.
Best Answer

It WAS indeed a great clockface. Now you have to pay for every photograph you want to upload.

It was simply too good to be true 😞

Best Answer

@Moyaiwrote:

It WAS indeed a great clockface. Now you have to pay for every photograph you want to upload.

It was simply too good to be true 😞

Do you mean every single photo? 

Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure about it, but you have to pay for it anyway, at least once... I don't support such Fitbit measures. Why do you have to pay for a clockface of a 350 dollar watch? In my opinion, Fitbit should find a better way to pay developers

Best Answer

@dermbrian @WendyB @Giampi71 @octupuslau @Makgill22 @Moyai I hope you're all doing well! Thanks for sharing the positive comments about this awesome clock face. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it. 

I see there are some questions about how to add pictures or customize the stats and how much does this clock face costs. I went ahead and took the clock face description from the Fitbit App Gallery to post them here. It provides helpful and specific information about this:

FotoFoto

If you have any other specific questions there is an option under "Clock Details" to contact the developer. This is an easy and direct way to get in touch to resolve specific inquiries.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer