Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: Please indicate which items whose license requires payment

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just starting using my Ionic, and noticed that both the Clock Face and App list can contain several types of licenses. Some are free to use, while others require payment. Of these, some require payment after a trial period, some require a companion app which requires payment, and some are subscription based, which require recurring payment.

Unfortunately the license information for an item, isn't indicated directly, but buried in the detailed description of the product. I tried a Clock face which described the payment required only in the bottom, (hidden), half of the product description. I wasn't aware that it was a paid license until the trial period ended. All of the major app stores provide this basic license information at the highest level of their product catalog.

Can you please implement some kind of indicator symbol which you can add to each item in your app store that indicates if ANY of the above payments are required? I would also ask that this symbol be applied to each item at the highest level so that when scrolling through the list, you don't need to enter the item details to see if it is a paid license.

Thanks..

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jasnxl Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting suggestions to improve the Fitbit App Gallery catalog. I do believe your idea is a very good one and would be very helpful to have. 

The best thing to do in this case is posting your idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to ask for new apps you would like to have. Fitbit developers and third-party developers often check this board so this is the best place to do this. The more votes an idea can get, the better. 

Actually, by making some research there I was able to find a suggestion posted by you! So, thanks for doing that already. Let's hope that the suggestion will have popularity.

I will leave your suggestion here so other users can vote too:

I already voted for it. Thanks for your participation on that board.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@jasnxl Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting suggestions to improve the Fitbit App Gallery catalog. I do believe your idea is a very good one and would be very helpful to have. 

The best thing to do in this case is posting your idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to ask for new apps you would like to have. Fitbit developers and third-party developers often check this board so this is the best place to do this. The more votes an idea can get, the better. 

Actually, by making some research there I was able to find a suggestion posted by you! So, thanks for doing that already. Let's hope that the suggestion will have popularity.

I will leave your suggestion here so other users can vote too:

I already voted for it. Thanks for your participation on that board.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thank You.

I apologize for posting here first. After several visits to the community help boards, I finally got it right and posted my suggestion to the Feature Suggestion Board, as you pointed out. I'll follow this issue there, and please feel free to edit/delete this thread as appropriate.

Jason

Best Answer

@jasnxl Thanks for your reply! You are very welcome. I'm glad you posted your idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. I'm sure your idea will be a popular one, thanks for posting there. 

I will leave this board open as the link to your idea is posted above. That way users can easily find it and vote.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes