Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future clock store requirements / requests.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't search for a specific clock because there is no search option.

When I click on a clock there should be a way to see all clocks made by that developer.

When I am scrolling through endless faces and select one. If I don't like it and click the back button it brings me back to the top and not back to exactly where I was so I can continue scrolling.

When I click "all clocks" They should at the very least be in alphabetical order.

There should be a tick box for "My Favourite" clocks or a place to tick for ones that I've purchased just to keep track. 

Please add your requests. Please don't get out of hand with long winded explanations. Let's keep this topic simple. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Matclar I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing your ideas for improvements on the Fitbit App Gallery.

This is actually a great idea. I agree there should be a search option or something to filter the apps and clock faces.

I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find this idea. I recommend voting for it to show your support. The good thing is that the idea was categorized as "Under Consideration", which is awesome news! 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about when you tap "remove" when looking at an app description, you get a confirmation pop-up first (like "are you sure you want to remove it?") because I have tried scrolling on an app description and accidentally tapped "remove" and *poof*, it was gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mtstaffa I hope you're doing well! That is a great idea too. Having a delete confirmation for Fitbit apps sounds like something helpful.

I was looking at the Feature Suggestions Board and was not able to find any similar ideas. I'd recommend posting it there so users can vote for it and make it a popular one. 

Let me know if you post any ideas! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Will do. Thanks!

Best Answer

@mtstaffa Thanks for your reply and for sharing your idea on the Feature Suggestions Board. I already voted for it! Smiley Very Happy

I just wanted to post your idea here so other users can take a look and vote for it too:

The more votes, the better!

Thanks again for sharing your suggestions. See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer