Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf question

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can you tell the time when using game golf ?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and added tag

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back @pb01! Not at this time my friend. For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @pb01, hope you're doing great! Smiley Very Happy Can you please give me more details about what you want to do? I'm not sure about your post, what do you mean about "telling the time when using game golf?"?

In the meantime, I'll leave the app description below:

gamegolfapp.png

Looking forward to your response! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like the golf game app but how can i toggle to see time on the iconic without exiting the golf game app ?

Thanks

PB01

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @pb01! Not at this time my friend. For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes