Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks App Missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm from Singapore. I got my versa as soon as it came out. I don't remember installing the starbucks app to my watch. I have it on my phone though. Just after a watch sync, the app appeared. It was super convenient. 

Last Sunday for unknown reasons my screen broke. It was lit but not displaying anything. I got a replacement watch. Unfortunately I can't find the Starbucks app in the app list for downloading. Could anyone help me?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@abc139 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with the Starbucks app.

The Starbucks app is only available in the United Kingdom, United States, and Canada. That is the reason why you are not able to find this app. 

It is strange that you used to have it on your previous watch. However, if you are in Singapore, this app is not available.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you really want to use the app you can install it by using this link

https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/app/00001401-0000-4000-8000-000000f17b17

It's not available in Australia either but I was able to install it this way

Best Answer

Hey there @PlasmaPod, thanks for jumping in here and for providing a link that worked for you! 

I think your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Different kinds of developers often check this board to get idea to work on. 

I couldn't find any suggestion for Starbucks app for Australia. So, for anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Robot Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer