Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garage door opener

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed the gradget app on my new fit bit but not able to do anything but enter a username and password . Can anyone tell me if they have used this app and did it work for you if so what did you do for it to work? Someone, anyone? Please help 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Etownsean. Hopefully someone who has successfully used this app will respond. But in the meantime, open the Fitbit app on your phone and go to My Apps. Scroll down to the Garage Door app and tap it. You should see information on how to contact the developer of this app. Good luck and let us know if you figure it out. It sounds like a very useful app. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Etownsean, hope you're doing great! I'd recommend taking a look at the article: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

If the steps don't work, do what my friend @SunsetRunner suggested. For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

See you later and stay awesome!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thaks for the information. It was very useful for me too. As I'm not very good in all this system. I have called the guys who istalled my garrage door from https://www.advantagegd.com. They also give me usefull information how to make the garage door work from the app. It seems so simple to do but it is always something happening with this app and the door just does not openes. Thaks guys from the company who installed my garaje door for help. It was amazing help. Here in Calagary Uk you will not be able to find very good professionals, but this gays are totaly cool.

Best Answer

I realize this is an older message chain. But I just updated my app, and my Fitbit tracker today, September 4, 2020. This app now shows up in the notifications box for the Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, anyone know if it's possible to use the FitBit Sense to control my garage door opner? 
It would be so nice to just tap the FitBit instead of looking for the keys and fob to the garage.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hopefully when Google Assistant is available on your Sense [assuming your garage door opener is compatible] you can just speak to the watch to tell it to open/close the garage door. I do it currently via my phone.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes