Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to create a watch face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if someone could create a watch face for me. it would be specialized for my work or point me in direction of someone that could. I am not extremely tech savvy to do it. I would like simple background that I can alter the color of background and information. the information I would like to have displayed is time, date including day of the week, weather, steps, battery life. i have found many faces that fit most of these but not all. the biggest thing I want is to be able to touch the screen and it switch from 12 to 24 hour format time. please let me know if anyone can help. thank you in advance. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello there @tphill10tp, it's nice to see you around! I'd recommend taking a look at: How do I develop new apps for the Fitbit App Gallery?

I hpe someone else can jump in here offering to make a clock face that suits your needs! 😊

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you be more specific? 

how many color, 

does all the information need to be displayed at once? 

Can you draw a little sketch of each view ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would like to have an orange solid colored background with white writing.
be able to change background color and writing color. all info can be in
same color. all displayed at once. in the middle topish of screen mon April
4 2019 below it 04:14: 58 the time. bottom one corner city and temp. other
corner step counter with 2 little feet. look something like this. the only
thing I would like to change it the time format. so like show 24 hour
format but it screen is tapped or certain button pressed it changes to 12
hour format.
Sketch_20190408_042223.png
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JasonShort, thanks for jumping in here! 🙂 It's so cool to see you're willing to help making this clock face. 

Hi @tphill10tp! Thanks for providing more details about the design you'd like to see on the watch face. 

Let's see how this goes! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

somehow the image is missing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @tphill10tp! My friend @JasonShort is right, if you want to add a picture to your post, please:

* When you're in the reply page, click on the Photos icon. 

AddPhoto1.PNG

* Then, click on the Choose File in the middle of the grey window that will pop up

AddPhoto2.PNG

* Search for the photo on your computer and click on Open.

AddPhoto3.PNG

* Once the image shows up in the grey windows, select the size and the position (1) and click on Done (2)

AddPhoto4.PNG

We'll be waiting for your reply! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes