Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New apps starter apps for Fitbit devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I feel that the App market does not have many useful apps , I am wondering when Fitbit are going to release more of their own apps or have more featured brands available? 

When you don't go to Starbucks or use Uber it feels really limited as to what you can do. 

Even an app where you can just check emails would be ideal, social media will always be top of the list , but when the apps are limited the watch just feels like an upgraded fitness band and not a "Smartwatch" . 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @iifayee and welcome to the forum! I’ve moved your posting to the Fitbit App Gallery forum. Many of the apps for the Fitbit devices are developed outside of Fitbit so this may get some folks thinking about your ideas.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @iifayeeFor anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thanks so much for moving the post @SunsetRunner! 😉

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes