Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update the Weather location on my Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change weather locations 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Renma. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @SunsetRunner has mentioned, if the weather doesn't update, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.

For more information, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Renma 

Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Versa 2. Next tap Gallery. Now scroll down and tap weather then tap settings. It is here where you can make the changes you want. Make sure you sync your Versa 2 if you make any changes so that the Versa 2 accepts them. Also go back to weather and tap permissions and make sure it’s all enabled. Again sync your Versa 2 if changes are made. 
Tips: 

• Tap Settings. Here, you can add a specific city and allow Fitbit to use your location. In your phone settings, you have to allow Fitbit access to your location. Tap the Back arrow. This is important as it sets your choices.
  • Tap Permissions. The Weather app needs you to toggle All (Internet, Location & Run in Background) to function. Again, tap the Back arrow to set your permissions.

😃I hope this provides you with the best answer for your question. Please let me know how it goes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Renma. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @SunsetRunner has mentioned, if the weather doesn't update, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.

For more information, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes