Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many different clock faces has the Ionic?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How many different clock displays will the Ionic feature, just out of curiosity? Will it have any from the Blaze? (I kinda hope that something like the Blaze displays "Arc" and/or "Moment" will be featured)

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have see at least 24 apparent watch faces. Looks like you will have plenty of choice.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @DonaldMReif,

If you use the creator tool for the Ionic, then you can make your own custom backgrounds for clock faces. So in that sense, there is no limit

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have see at least 24 apparent watch faces. Looks like you will have plenty of choice.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really? I have seen about 10.....do you have a link showing 24 different ones?  Or are you counting them across different sites where you saw them? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@racertempo  Not sure this is really official but ...

Best Answer

When I go into the Fitbit app on my phone I only see 17 faces. How do you get the rest? How can I make my own from scratch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where I can find out that creator tool?

@WavyDavey wrote:

Hi @DonaldMReif,

If you use the creator tool for the Ionic, then you can make your own custom backgrounds for clock faces. So in that sense, there is no limit

Best Answer

Someone Make a Mickey Mouse Clock Face 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dominguezcarlos wrote:

Where I can find out that creator tool?

@WavyDavey wrote:

Hi @DonaldMReif,

@Dominguezcarlos  Start by looking at the SDK-Development board and the "Important Links" on the right there.

Best Answer

Developers are suppose to be able to release theirs the "end of Autumn".  I expect to see several hundred then.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @WavyDavey

How do I find/get the creator tool?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to have registered for it, it is not open to the public just yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MissJebu wrote:

Hi @WavyDavey

How do I find/get the creator tool?

https://studio.fitbit.com/

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes