Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the Starbucks App on Ionic, but the scanners at Starbucks say not a recognized account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Starbucks App on Ionic, but the scanners at Starbucks say not a recognized account.

Have done this at a couple of Starbucks locations.  Validated the numbers on the card are accurate.

Any help?  Advice?

Moderator edit: added label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@johndevine123 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Do you see the card in the Starbucks app after adding it and syncing your watch?

Also, you may be required to register your card at Starbucks webpage. Please check this article for more details on that!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is something that took awhile to figure out. If you want to have the Starbucks card to work on the ionic. I had to have the fitbit connect app loaded on my PC and my Mobile Device (e.g. Iphone). You'll need to match them up for the applications (Starbucks) to work. If you've added your card number before this, then remove the card, "save". Then readd the card number to your application and resync the ionic to your mobile device after you've synced your PC and the mobile device.

Best Answer
0 Votes