Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic clock face showing steps this hour

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please make Ionic clock faces where I can see the number of steps this hour. I loved that on my Charge 2 and it motivated me to move more.

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16
That be wonderful

--<--@
Feel free to add your suggestions to the Feature Suggestions page, where users can vote, if there be enough interest, it can be picked up by the developers of Fitbit to make the idea come true (when decided to do).

Tip Search if a certain idea already has been suggested to avoid multiple suggestions regarding the same idea.
Best Answer

I’ve been looking for this. I’ve spent quite bit of time looking for settings.

Why would it not be added? How do you know how many got left per hour?

seems pretty dumb to leave this feature out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is not on the face, but if you move the "today" icon on he menu to the top or bottom on the left of the first app page then you can see it with 1 touch. 

If you put it on the top left, then click the top button on the right side, obviously, and it will be right there. 

Best Answer

I cannot see the number of steps I have walked within the current hour in the "today" app. I can see my total steps today and how many times I have walked 250+ steps each hour. Am I missing something?

Best Answer

Once you reach 250 steps that hour you will see your daily 250/hour progress.  Before you reach 250 that hour you will see your steps.

Best Answer

Oh, yeah - I can see that now. Nice! Although the steps are not directly on the face they are just one button away.

Thanks! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

While it doesn't have the step count for the hour Flare does show your steps as a line along the minutes.  i used it on my blaze, and i'll probably use if on the ionic for the same reason.

Best Answer

They are not on the clock face of the charge 2 either .

Best Answer

i did find the 250 steps an hour on the ionic after the new update..  If you swipe up select today then scroll up on the steps portion it's listed there

Best Answer

I've noticed that it only shows up if you haven't hit 250 steps, though. (I was confused at first!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did not show up until the first scheduled hour for 250 steps .

Best Answer

I must be missing something on how to see the steps per hour after the update.

I swiped up to see today, then what?  I tried the scroll up and it does not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still would be nice to have it on the face, rather than swiping to another window

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a link to the Feature Suggestion page with the related suggestion where you can vote for it:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Steps-this-hour-visible-on-Ionic-clock-face/idi-...

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Grace15, it's nice to have a new member around! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices based on that feedback. 

I'd totally do what my friend @EmTe suggested. For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

As my friend mentioned, he was able to find this idea asking for the same:

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sing that we are asking about the ionic, one may want to find a watch face they like and contact the developer. If asked they might just make your clock face for you.

Best Answer