Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yelp App stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yelp has all together stop working

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome on board @TitoF, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums! Have you tried removing the Yelp App and downloading it again?

To remove the app please do the following:

1. With your watch nearby, on the Fitbit App dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Apps.
  3. In the list of apps installed on your watch, find the app you want to remove and tap or click it. You may have to scroll down to see some of the apps.
  4. Tap or click the app > Remove.

Then, you can downloading it again:

1. With your watch nearby, on the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Apps > All Apps.
  3. Browse the available apps. When you find the one you want to install, tap or click it.
  4. Tap or click Install.

Once done, open it and check if it will give your correct location. Make sure that the location on your phone and Fitbit App are the correct one you are in too.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done this multiple times to no avail.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, see my answer to the same question you posted in the Versa Community!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, no longer working since the operating system update. Even tried removing and reinstalling it but it still does not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, go to Apps - All Apps - click in the search bar "Yelp" and when it shows up, click on it. Scroll down to "More information" and clicjk that. Scroll further down to Features, where you will see a link posted for support. in that case you can contact the developer with your problem. Possibly the current Yelp is not compatible with the new iOS version. Good luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @TitoF and @MadtownMike! Thanks for trying the tips and recommendations provided. 

• Restart your watch to refresh it by following the steps in How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  • Make sure that you are using a fully tested mobile device. For details check http://www.fitbit.com/devices.
  • Please force quit the app from your phone.
  • Remove the watch to the Bluetooth list.
  • Uninstall the app.
  • Turn Off and On your mobile device.
  • Install and open the app.
  • Check the WiFi or internet connection as well as the battery level on your devices. For details check How do I connect my Fitbit watch to Wi-Fi?
  • The Bluetooth setting on your mobile device is on. To check, tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
  • Your mobile device isn't managing other Bluetooth connections. Check that there is no interference with other Bluetooth devices. 
  • Make sure that your Versa is not linked to a different mobile device and add it to the Bluetooth list.
  • With your watch nearby, on the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon  > your device image.
  • Tap or click Apps > All Apps.
  • Browse the available apps. When you find the one you want to install (in this case Yelp), tap or click it.
  • Tap or click Install.
  • Some apps require certain permissions in order to work properly, such as access to the internet or the ability to run in the background. Review these requested permissions and tap or click Install to add the app to your watch. Note that some permissions can cause your phone to use more data. If you decide at a later time that you don’t want an app to have certain permissions, you can adjust these permissions later.
  • For further details you can see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch?

Thanks for the advice @SunsetRunner! 

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes