Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there help for the Pill Tracker App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I would like to see if the Pill Tracker App would be of any use, but when I go to the edit gears I am unable to add a description for the three Pill names. If I can't add a pill name then the App is useless. 

Regards

Moderator edit: added tag

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I use the app Medisafe to track all my meds then just turn on notifications to the Ionic for this app.  Works like a charm for all my reminders!

Best Answer

its found on your phone, under apps,my apps, and the settings toggle on the left.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can add and remove the app, add and remove pill names and sync all day long...but the pill names still don't show in the app.  Useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app must be open on your phone. Change in the settings of the Pill Tracker app on your phone. Will sync med name

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got charge 2 hr how that work

Best Answer
0 Votes

@caddickd you could always contact the developer of the app.

@Southernmom84 your Charge 2 does not have the ability to add apps. You might want to look into an app for your phone. 

Best Answer

I got Fitbit charge 2 I would add pill reminder or app with Fitbit it would help out a lots for everyone remember to take it 

Best Answer

Hello @Southernmom84 the charge 2 does not have the ability to add apps to it. Your best choice for now is to set alarms

Best Answer

Hey there @Southernmom84, thanks for stopping by! Smiley Very Happy As my @Rich_Laue said, Charge 2 doesn't have the ability to add apps on it.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

If there's any questions present, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hello everyone my name is Linda and it's my first time on here. my children have bought me my Fitbit

Looking forward to using it and getting healthier!

I use medsmart app. what country do you live in? I'm in U.K. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @mummylinda, it's nice to have a new member here! Robot Very Happy I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members to get yourself healthier! 

The best place to make your voice heard is the our Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for participating in our community! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes