Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting message about weather app: to continue using ASK Weather please visit all.io/code. Genu

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is this a genuine message? I've turned my fitbit off but it didn't go away. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes it is legitimate, Angie.  Just had it myself yesterday.  Follow directions and pay the $.99 charge for the Clock Face or choose another Clock Face.  Personally, I like the face so much that I would be willing to pay much more than $.99.

If you had read all the info when you downloaded the face, you would have seen that there is a charge after a 3 day free trial.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Yes it is legitimate, Angie.  Just had it myself yesterday.  Follow directions and pay the $.99 charge for the Clock Face or choose another Clock Face.  Personally, I like the face so much that I would be willing to pay much more than $.99.

If you had read all the info when you downloaded the face, you would have seen that there is a charge after a 3 day free trial.

Best Answer

BTW, Angie, if you keep ASK Weather, be on the lookout for an update coming soon.  I exchanged emails today with the developer and he said update would be released soon. You can check for updates by going to your Clock Face settings and scrolling down.  Look for a red box.

Best Answer
0 Votes