Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kilometer per hour instead of pace?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I'm only familiar with "kilometer per hour" as a reference for my speed, is it possible to switch from "pace" to km/hour?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@C00b   I'm sorry, but you can't change from pace to speed in any of the exercise shortcuts that report pace.  Every Feature Request asking for this option is always listed as Not Currently Planned.  I advise users to learn a few quick conversions that work with their exercise goals.  For people who walk miles, this is fairly easy.  A 20' 00" pace is 3 mph and a 15' 00" pace is 4 mph.  I haven't found any easy metric pace to speed conversions that are as easy to use.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@C00b   I'm sorry, but you can't change from pace to speed in any of the exercise shortcuts that report pace.  Every Feature Request asking for this option is always listed as Not Currently Planned.  I advise users to learn a few quick conversions that work with their exercise goals.  For people who walk miles, this is fairly easy.  A 20' 00" pace is 3 mph and a 15' 00" pace is 4 mph.  I haven't found any easy metric pace to speed conversions that are as easy to use.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

" Every Feature Request asking for this option is always listed as Not Currently Planned."

Too bad. Well, for my runs I can check my Runkeeper app, which has the option for switching between speed and pace (shouldn't be thát hard to implement @Fitbit?!). 

Best Answer