Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lousy app selection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am I the only one who finds the app selection pitiful? There are only a handful of apps actually created by fitbit, unless I'm missing them. A lot of the third party apps don't even have decent explanations of what they do. Here is an example: "Better alerts system is changing the Medical Alert Industry by using a combination of 21st century technologies". That's it, no further explanation. What is it? What does it do? Oh, but hey, there IS an app for kegel excercises....*sarcasm*

When I bought the Versa, I was pretty excited that you could install apps on it but the selection is really lacking still and I'm certainly not giving credit card info to who knows who...I have a feeling that if there were an issue Fitbit would be hands off and say it's between me and the developer.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @lorraineg, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback regarding the app selectionOur team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

You can find more information about apps in this help article: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch?

Keep on visiting the forums! I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes