Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mood log clock fitbit labs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My mood log clock doesn' give me anymore reminders for my mood to set throughout the day when it is set to remind me 6 times.  I also have put a new clock face on, and switched back to mood log clock face without and luck... I have my fitbit to sync all day and it does.  Anyone know the solution to my problem? 

It used to work, but then one day it stopped.. after i put it in the charger and then walked away with my phone.. since then it stopped... i fear this is just one application which is not working correctly, but its the most noticeable of the symptoms 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Maybe it doesn't sync all day.... But it's set for all day

Best Answer
0 Votes

bump?  Can someone please help.... it used to work, not it doesn't.. all day yesterday i had no notifications to update my mood even though its set for 6 times a day to remind me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
its been a while since I used the mood clock. Let me install it again now and I'll what results I get
Ionic & Aria, Blaze (retired), Alta (retired), Surge (retired), Charge HR (retired), One (retired), Classic (retired) | Microsoft Surface | Google Pixel 2XL Android FitBit App
Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you @stuartma ... it stopped working for me about 4-5 days ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

any updates @stuartma ... mine still is not working after switching back to the mood clock and updating the settings on it 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now i get a clock face error on my fitbit, told me to change clock faces... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bruce-Successmorning bruce, I've been running the watch face since I first replied and like you I've not had any reminders from the watch face. I'm 'playing' around now to see if there's anything we can do to get notifications back, but at this point I think its possibly a problem with the watch face.

Maybe someone from the Fitbit Lab's team could have a look as well?

Ionic & Aria, Blaze (retired), Alta (retired), Surge (retired), Charge HR (retired), One (retired), Classic (retired) | Microsoft Surface | Google Pixel 2XL Android FitBit App
Best Answer

How do I contact that team?? I love tracking my mood and energy with my sleep, especially now that I have a weekly and daily schedule.  Do you know of any apps which do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

i found out how to contact them, i will do that once i see if tomorrow i get an error again or no reminders..

Just switched back to the mood log clock because i upgraded to the new version today...  but so far after a few hours.. no reminder 😞

looks like ill be contacting them in 2 days

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been using mood log and I cannot find out where it shows the graph like it says it should..

Is that some place in the app or on the desktop?

Also it has never sent me reminders to log my mood??

I feel like this clock face is a waste of effort compared to the description.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mcounts I hope you're doing well! Thanks for posting your inquiries about the Mood Log Clock Face. 

The mood graphs should show right here once you have logged moods. 

Have you set the reminders on the clock face's settings? On the Fitbit app, go to "My Clock" and you should see Mood Log and a gear icon in which you can access its settings and set the reminders. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the necro reply, but I'm interested in the mood log. Is it still available? The link above is broken.

Best Answer
0 Votes