Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Devices not allowed on Account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought the Charge 6 and I am currently using the Inspire 3 and Alta HR - with both connected to my account. I switch back and forth with no problems. Fitbit will not let me connect both the Charge and Inspire to my account. I will have to delete the Inspire. I am really mad, upset.  I really see no reason for Google Fitbit to block the use of multiple trackers. It's beneficial to the user to wear one device while the other is charging or to change devices at will. It would certainly be beneficial to Google Fitbit if we want to purchase multiple devices.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SB-NM and welcome to the Community.  Just so you know where this is coming from, this limitation was created when Fitbit created the Gallery for its devices and this happened before Google acquired Fitbit.  Only one Gallery device at a time.  Your Alta HR doesn’t have a Gallery.  There is a lot of user feedback asking for multiple newer devices on your account without switching, but no one knows if this is in the works.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SB-NM and welcome to the Community.  Just so you know where this is coming from, this limitation was created when Fitbit created the Gallery for its devices and this happened before Google acquired Fitbit.  Only one Gallery device at a time.  Your Alta HR doesn’t have a Gallery.  There is a lot of user feedback asking for multiple newer devices on your account without switching, but no one knows if this is in the works.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for replying. I sure hope they get it done. I set up a completely
different Fitbit account for my Charge 6 and will leave the Inspire 3 on
current account. Guess I will rotate once a week. This is not ideal but I
didn't know what else to do without completely deleting the 3. It didn't
dawn on me to check to see whether I could have both before buying the 6
and I should have known since the same thing happened when I bought the 3.
I thought I could use both the Inspire 2 and 3. Had to delete the 2. 😞
SB-NM
>^..^<
Best Answer