Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing Special watch face from MicroByte - missing weather (Ionic)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all!

I like the new update for Ionic - I've been waiting for it for a while. Still missing Spotify app and call rejection functionality on Android and it will be perfect watch IMHO.

Anyway. I very much like the Nothing Special watch face by @MicroByte only thing the weather feature is not working. I think I tried everything - reinstalling a weather app and watch face, syncing it (The weather app is working ok, except is not syncing by default without location enabled on the phone, but it's another story...)

Did someone tried Nothing Special watch face and make the weather feature showing on the watch face at all?

Maybe @MicroByte can help? 

Thanks

Pav

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ok, I did not do anything special it's just started to show me the weather. 

I do not know the answer why it's taken so long for this watch face to catch up but it's ok now.

Thanks

Pav

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hmmm, can you try a few things for me.

First, are you in the US or another country?

Are you on IOS or Android?

can you try to force close the app and then reopen it.  Click on your FitBit Ionic icon and the sync.

On the watchface page, can you check to make sure Internet permissions are checked?

i just downloaded my face and it loaded weather for me.

Best Answer

Thanks for response!

#1 I'm in UE (Poland to be specific)

#2 Android (PlusOne 3T)

#3 I force close FitBit app on my phone (you mean this app on my phone?). I sync the Ionic. 

#4 All permissions are granted (they are green)

I reinstalled this watch face 2 times already - still no weather showing and "NotAvailable" message is displaying on it.

Any other suggestions?

As I mentioned before the main weather app is showing my local weather no problem - after syncing 😉

Thanks

Pav 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I did not do anything special it's just started to show me the weather. 

I do not know the answer why it's taken so long for this watch face to catch up but it's ok now.

Thanks

Pav

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same problem:(. Weather could not sync.
One feature request: Maybe an ambient colour funcion was great:-)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there- Love your watchface. I too can't get the weather to show up, just says not available. I've tried removing my Versa and re-adding, tried rebooting the watch, tried removing and re-adding the watch face. Also tried restarting the app and syncing. Nothing works. All my permissions are set to allowed. I use iOS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife and I have the backgrounds one and neither of our weather portions work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes