Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Face Request

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So what would it take to get a Wonder Woman clock face in the Fit Bit gallery?! 😉 I tried to create one but I’m obviously not tech savvy enough 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Mssmith0516. It's nice to see a new member around.

I'm glad about your excitement in creating own clock face. First of all, you'll need to download a software that will bring all the necessary tools to create a clock face or app. I'd recommend to check the help article: How do I develop new apps for the Fitbit App Gallery? 

Also, you can check the Getting Started Guide page to find everything you need to develop your app, and take a look at this post from @Cat place where you can find a helpful tab for the Fitbit Studio. 

I'm sure many users, including me, will love your clock face. Robot Happy

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Question: wouldn't be against the copyrights to add pictures like Wonder Woman? Or could be considered fair use? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes @Giampi71, using images and material that is not owned by you and without the rightful owners permission would be against the terms and conditions.

The Mickey mouse watch face was removed for this exact reason. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hello @N8teGee and @Giampi71! Thanks so raising this good question. Smiley Wink

Welcome on board @Mssmith0516! If you're interested in developing a clock face with the Wonder Woman, I'd recommend taking a look at the help article: Trademark Policy

Make sure to also review the great information that @LizzyFitbit has shared with you. 

Let us know if there's anything else we may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess I should clarify that I TRIED to create a clock face but I had no idea what I was doing and was unsuccessful... Just thought I'd give it a try 🙂 So I had posted here to see if anyone knew whether there was a Wonder Woman clock face or not because I've learned that searching through the clock face library isn't very reliable in providing you with all of the results in the clock face database. That was all... Just curious if anyone knew whether there was one already available in the library 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As above explain a WW can't be made available on the App Store without paying the rights to DC comics.

Best Answer
0 Votes