Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't start apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't start any custom app. when I click in the app icon, the watch instead of running the app returns to the choosing app screen. Some others start... but the same happens when I click in the start button. 

The standard apps (the ones that were pre-installed) run normally  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @jMcb27, thanks for coming back! I'd recommend restarting your Fitbit device and try to access to the Apps again.

If the issue persists, please make sure you've followed the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article.

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

hello

just try to uninstall and reinstall custom apps.

can you name these apps?

Dune'kn (VERSA 2 & NOKIA 7.1)
ma page facebook | mes Applis et Horloges
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that and also installed new apps and the same happens. So I think the problem is not regarding the apps. This is the list of apps that I installed and do not work. Do not open. Vibrate HR Zo WorkFlow Virt. Partner X Spotify HR Pomodoro (installed after I noticed the problem) Close as I click in the start button. Triathlon Duathlon Tomatina (installed after I noticed the problem)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jMcb27, thanks for stopping by! Thanks so much for listing the name of the apps you're having issues with and for also trying to troubleshoot them.

I'd recommend taking a look at the help article: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch? and if you have trouble setting up an app, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations.

In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer. To do so, please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Thanks for your help here @Dunekn

Let us know if there's anything else we may do to assist you with. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, your recommendations do not help. 

I think the problem is not regarding the fact that these apps were made by third party developers. That would make sense if all the apps were produced by the same developer and it's not the case.

Thank you.     

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jMcb27, thanks for coming back! I'd recommend restarting your Fitbit device and try to access to the Apps again.

If the issue persists, please make sure you've followed the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article.

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes