Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Music without Deezer \ Pandora

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, Not sure where to post this so apologies as this is just a personal opinion and a cry for Fitbit to hopefully see that always choosing profit over people will only end with people leaving.
Just ordered Sense for me and my wife and the one of the features I was drawn to was the ability to use it as Music player without the phone. Comparing to competitors it wans clear that the Sense is limited and now i highly regret the decision and for the first time actually considering returning new devices and binning old one for one of the competitors. 
The music functionality in the Fitbit Sense is now limited to a single subscription based providers with disregard to all people that already pay for other services that provide music, etc.

Understand the business model and need to squeeze as much profit as possible, but this is a big shame and hoping after over 1000 votes the feature to allow other providers \ local storage be enabled as this is not a limitation but just a business decision. I think only when you start losing customers you're realise that it is worth looking after people who have been loyal for years.
Can we at least get a statement from Fitbit on why they made that decision and trying to force users to subscribe yet to another service and if Deezer \ Pandora is to benefit from it maybe give discount for Fitbit \ Fitbit Premium users.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure who made this decision, but you may want to vote on this suggestion, rather than asking your fellow fitbit users. 

Music storage on Sense/Versa 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

One year later after this was posted and the situation just got worse. I understand fitbit is just a business and just looking for profit over costumer needs. I have been loyal to fitbit for many years now. This versa2 needs a new replacement and it sure won't be another fitbit. There are many great options in the market nowadays that will fit my needs.

Best Answer
0 Votes