Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora won't load in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I logged into Pandora in the Fitbit app but all that happens is a forever spinning circle.  I tried unlinking/relinking, force sync, restarting both phone and device, logging in and out of app and Pandora, etc. Still just a spinning circle. I can't select any stations bc it won't do anything but the circle after I log in. Also clarified correct login creds. Please help! 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Screenshot_20220627-164952.png

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Called to chat with FitBit. Uninstalled and reinstalled everything, restarted everything. No solution.

Best Answer

Please fix this fitbit! Its been three days and still not loading. 

Best Answer

Same issue. I want to be able to use my watch for music while I run without my phone. Annoying tbag I have to switch to Garmin for this.

Best Answer
Agreed. Being able to listen to Pandora through my watch was one of the
only reasons I chose a sense rather than a charge 5. So I'm pretty
frustrated that that extra $100 just went to waste.
Best Answer

After spending 45 minutes going through all the things I'd already done in attempt to fix the problem, the tech guy said someone will get to me in at most 48 hours. May be I'm counting wrong. Yes, paying the extra and not getting the value is like bait AND switch. And I'm not sure anyone at FitBit is listening to our pain.

Best Answer

I thought it was just me, I tried everything I could find online and nothing helped. Seems like an app issue, not a watch issue since the watch detects a successful login and switches from "No Account" to "No Stations" when the spinning circle is spinning. I hope they get an update out quickly!

Best Answer

I hope so too. It worked fine before a recent update, I think. 

Best Answer

Fix this darn problem already!!!

Best Answer

I was having this same issue on my Versa 3. Chat support suggested I try logging in to the Fitbit app on someone else's phone, then login to Pandora from there. It worked. Maybe my phone and/or Android version aren't compatible with the Fitbit/Pandora apps. I won't pretend to understand it but thankful that it worked and I can now move on with my life! I won't be able to manage or sync my stations using my phone, but at least I have music on my Versa now. For reference, I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ running Android version 10.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Okay so basically -

Install fitbit app on someone else's phone.

Sync watch to that phone.

Sync pandora?

Solved?

I'll try fitbit again if it's that simple.

I'm already on my Garmin full time because of the issue - but admittedly I
prefer the Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. You got it. After starting the sync on my friend's phone, I went back to my phone and it said preparing music for download, then it showed the actual download progress %. It took hours to download (yes, on wifi) but it got there eventually. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure if something was updated, but my phone just randomly popped up an error saying it couldn't sync music... I wasn't using the app or anything related so no idea why it triggered that message. When I went into the fit bit app the music syncing was suddenly working and I plugged in my fit bit and told the app to force update and it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Holy **ahem**. Mine is working now too. Everybody! Go go go! Before it turns
off again!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Congratulations all you for Sense users. You're individual and collecting pressure had caused a solution to the problem. I'm already 20% downloaded. Thank you my friends. May we continue to enjoy Fitbit. 

BTW, I checked out other wearables and the issues their users were having Andi thought the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not knowing what phone we are asking help for, on android it a be best to open the phone settings. Then stop the app, and clear cache. 

Then restart. 

Please remember that this board is where we ask for help from the community of users. To get help from fitbit, please www.contact.fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So this is all i get when trying to link my account in the android app, I have the paid subscription and I can play on my phone or other devices just fine. 

Screenshot_20220806-081448.jpg

Best Answer

I actually called tech support twice on this issue and they pretty much said, sorry there's nothing we can do.  I have a replacement sense and his is the 2nd replacement they have had to send me, all sorts of problems from fitbit sense!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's the same issue I'm having it just sits and spins I hope they fix this issue it's getting old they come out with update for the app or new filmware and nothing gets fixed come on Fitbit. I like fitbit but why can't the fix things right the first time around.

Best Answer