Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for Clock faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't mind paying for clock faces, but kpay is an unknown quantity to me. Never even heard of it before. And just sending payment info to an unknown URL is out of the question Secondly, I REFUSE to use that right wing troll, Peter Thiel's PayPal, for anything. If developers want to sell their apps, a better means of paying for them needs to be arrived at, either through FitBit or another recognized and secure third party provider. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Was thinking the same. I don't know the history of the app store, as this is my first Fitbit device. But I found it puzzling, that all developers use K-Pay or other strange payment methods I never heard of before. And one time pay for lifetime access seems also to be a trend among developers. Would be nice if you could use more traditional methods, maybe even using cards added to your wallet. But payments should for sure be in the responsibility of Fitbit. I bought my first watchface two days ago, but with a insecure feeling. What I also learned is, that due to this outbound process you have to unlock a bought watchface every time you delete and add it again. Developers claims it is the fault of Fitbit. Don't know, but it is a mess for sure.

Best Answer

The unlock with a restore is because of the way kpay works. 

Some developers have chosen Paypal which would be more secure since the user isn't logging into an unknown website. 

Best Answer
0 Votes