Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Album Watch Face doesn't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The issue appears to affect the Fitbit "Photograph" clock face and third party clock faces.
When you click the control labelled "Pick a Background Image" in the settings page nothing happens.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I have been trying to figure out why the build on the project for my Versa clock face won't work.. Anyone found any solutions on adding a personalized picture to the screen on the Versa? I just got the Versa, so I am fairly new to it. Please Help!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Family @TripletMommy17Robot Very Happy Photo Album Watch Face is not yet available on Fitbit Versa.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the our Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

im having trouble getting the pictures to cross to my versa when i try to customize m y watch face, is there an app that can help with this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @cassandra9107Photo Album Watch Face is not yet available on Fitbit Versa.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the our Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes, i keep trying to get this app to work. befor i paid for it, it worked just fine. now, it wont load my images.the screen says choose an image on my versa, but when i do it doesnt go to my watch. please help

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity/Added Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried contacting the developer?

Best Answer

It's nice to see you around @LeiChat!  Hmmm.... Are you getting a blank screen or so? 

The tips below can help you set up and use apps developed for your watch. If an app doesn't work as expected, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. In order for apps to access the internet, your phone must be nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background and Bluetooth turned on. Many apps require internet access.
  2. Check if the app has a pending update. 
  3. Turning off app permissions can cause the app to stop functioning. Check that all permissions are turned on:
    1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
    2. Tap or click Apps.
    3. In the list of apps installed on your watch, find the app whose permissions you want to change. You may have to scroll down to see some apps. Tap or click the name of the app.
    4. Tap or click Permissions.
    5. If any permissions are turned off, turn them on. Note that some permissions can cause your phone to use more data.
    6. Tap or click Save to save your changes.
  4. Your watch must be connected to Wi-Fi in order for some larger apps and clock faces to install or update. For instructions on connecting your watch to Wi-Fi, see How do I connect my Fitbit watch to Wi-Fi?

If the steps above don't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Photo Album Watch Face to see if this solves the issue. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply but the issue is specific to Windows 10 phone and it is not just the Photo Album clock face which is why my subject (before you edited it) referenced the Image Picker control - https://dev.fitbit.com/blog/2018-05-09-introducing-the-imagepicker-and-image-api/

EDIT: I'm not sure if it was the recent update to the Fitbit app but the image picker is now allowing me to select an image. Sadly the connectivity issue is still there though so the image and any other settings are not sent to the watch.

Best Answer