Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts & Variable Playback Speed?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Killer feature on the Ionic that would let me keep my phone at home is the ability to play podcasts while I run/bike. I tend to listen to spoken word at between 1.5x and 2x recorded speed. Can it do this? Specifically, can it play them at variable playback speed?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

i am hoping for pocket casts.  I use it on my android phone and stream it in my car.

Best Answer
Just having podcasts would be great for me. Like listening to Tiesto's Club Life - easy to step or pedal to the beat. Regular music varies far too much for me!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a possibility to play podcasts on Ionic?

I'm now running with my iPhone and always listening to podcasts (iPhone app): running and at the same time learning, fuelling body and mind. 

Would be really a must for me to purchase the Ionic! I want to be able to leave my iphone home while running.

Best Answer

Hi there

Wondering if the Ionic will be able to play podcasts?

Thanks

Larry

Best Answer

I'm very much doubting that out of the box it will have podcast with variable speed playback capabilities. However, given the new App Store, with a bit of time I dare say a developer will produce something. That's the beauty of the App Store; apps can get written to meet a need.

Best Answer

While podcasts have been requested for the trackers. The ability to change playback speed has not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes