Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure trek daily challenge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the treasure trek app and Im progressing and know how everything else works but what do you do about the daily challenge? I just see the number increase seemingly randomly and I have no idea what I'm doing to get it to do so

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome on board @errorcode1790, it's nice to see you here! Can you please give us more details? Are you talking about the steps you see on your Treasure Trek vs the ones you see on your Challenges?

At this time, only steps from your Fitbit device or MobileTrack count towards a challenge. That means manually logged activities and activities tracked through any third-party apps aren't included in your challenge total.

Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. You can also check How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

My first daily challenge says 10 million... I am lost to why it would be steps. Considering nobody will ever get 10 million steps in a day. That's just crazy. Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I am about to just give up on this app though LOL

Best Answer

It's coins, not steps. You collect coins as you work your way through a map. The more steps you take, the more coins you pick up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's coins... not step. Also the more ships you have the fewer steps you need to finish a map and the more crew you have the more coins they can carry at the end of each map. 

Best Answer